Many people asked me the products that I use for my skincare and make up. So today, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite products. These are the products that I use whenever I'm out. Usually it would take me about half an hour for me to apply all this! hehe
1. L'Occitane Foaming Rice Cleanser - I love the smell of this facial cleanser! And it's ultra-foaming cleanser leaves my skin clean, clear and pure!
2. L' Occitane Purifying Rice Toner - It is fun to shake the toner to mix the powder (the rice) and the liquid together! My face feels very clean and fresh after I applied this!
3. L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Renewing Serum - Loving it to bits! My skin felt smoother and firmer after a few weeks! A total life-saver! Enough said.
4. L'Occitane Riz Rice Ultra Matte Face Fluid - I would highly recommend this moisturizer for those who have a combination or oily skin. It leaves my skin mattified.
5. L'Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm - My eyes felt cool and relieved after I applied this!
6. Stila Hydrating Primer Spf 15 - I use this as my make-up base.
7. Johnson & Johnson's Baby Powder - I don't like to use a two-way cake pressed powder or even a loose powder. I prefer to use this baby powder. I've been using baby powders ever since I was a baby! hehe. Not only it smells cute but it's also very cheap!
8. Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation - I loove this foundation! Like what the description said: Never heavy, chalky, or dull, Illuminating Liquid Foundation glides on weightlessly for sheer-to-medium coverage and a silky semi-matte finish that evens out flaws while letting your skin's natural luminescence shine through. Oh, so true!
9. Stila Shadow Pots Eye Mousse in Taupe - It is actually an eye shadow. But I use this mousse as my eye shadow base! hehe. Well, it is great as a base for powder shadows or worn alone! I love it cuz it makes my eyeshadow stays longer throughout the day!
10. Stila Eye Shadows - I must apply Stila eye shadows whenever I'm out! The color that I choose vary according to what I wear for that day. But usually I would pick brown cuz I love natural look.
11. Bloom Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black - It is the best liquid eyeliner so far from all the brands that I've tried! I love the super thin brush which allows me to create the ultimate precision of thick or even fine line!
12. Stila Kajal Eyeliner - Read here. Then you'll know why I love it!
13. Stila Liquid Eyeliner - I only love this product because the packaging and it's size is so short. Drawing and lining the lower lash line has never been so fun and easy!!
14. Stila MAJOR Major Lash Mascara - One thing I think every girl should use everyday no matter how much of a rush you're in is mascara! I love this mascara as it makes my lashes look full and thick without looking too dramatic for everyday wear.
15. Stila Convertible Color for Lips and Cheeks - It blends in really well and doesn't dry out my skin! I like their color in Peony as it is perfect for everyday brownish pinky color. I use this product either for my blusher or as my lip stick!
16. L'Occitane Shea Butter - This product is a brilliant thing to carry around in your handbag! Seriously, this shea butter cream is a total life-saver with so many uses! Be it your hands, your feet, your cuticles, your lips, and even to tame your frizzy hair! I use this for my hands and lips. This product is simply fabulous! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!!!
17. The Make-Up Store Lipstick - I lovee their lipsticks. Very moisturizing. My fave ones are Bare and Cute.
18. Stila Plumping Lip Glaze - I love it because it makes my lips feel very cool and minty.
So ladies.. Any beauty products that you're into right now?