So here are the things that I bought from Perth that makes me drop real bad! haha ;p Now let's have a look one by one, shall we?? (some of the items are not in these pictures though. Forgot to include when I was snapping these photos.. Sorry!)
Okayy.. we shall see what were the items that I bought that have made me really dropped and collapsed..kay? Was it worth the suffocating? hahaha ;p
(Well..I actually think things happened that day not cuz I was tired.. I was just...erm... depressed.. Real depressed.. That's why I gotta need a 'little' retail therapy, eyyy? hehehe ;p)
Okay here, I lay off the items on my queen sized bed.. But it ain't fit to show all the items hereee! (so many!) haha.. So yes, there are a few items that are not in here la.. So sorry. Oh well..nevermind..I'll list it!
Now let's have a look one by one, shall we??
So these are the tops that I got for myself.. (half of the items are not shown in the picture above, btw. Sorry)
1. Silk orange colored tank top from Portmans
2. Silk aqua-blue colored tank top from Portmans
3. Satin hot pink tank top from Target
4. Satin turqouise-green halter neck top from Target
5. Silk bronze night dress from Portmans (I love this one, the most!!)
6. Silk mustard colored blouse from Cue
7. Satin deep purple blouse from Target
8. T-back shirt with studs in white from Portmans
9. T-back shirt with studs in black from Portmans
10. Vintage denim jacket from vintage store in Fremantle (forgot the name of the shop..)
11. White beach t-shirt from Bras & Things
12. Leopard printed scarf from Portmans
13. Black leather slingbag from a vintage store
14. White leather slingbag from a vintage store
15. Mustard leather slingbag from a vintage store
16. Black messenger bag from Yd (for a friend)
17. A classic bag from a vintage store in Fremantle
18. Plain long cardigan in red from a vintage store in Fremantle
19. Plain long cardigan in grey from a vintage store in Fremantle
20. Bronze clutch from The ZU Project
21. Billabong straw hat
22. Billabong orange scarf
23. There's a few more items. But too lazy to check la.. (Couldn't remember where I put those things when I unpacked my luggage..)
Heyy I just realized.. I got quite a few tops from Portmans, ey?! hehe. I just have to love and buy their stuff! So pweeety. And so 'me'! ;p
Nighties.. (all from Bras & Things)
1. Cookie Monster polka dots pants
2. Cotton pedal pusher in blue
3. Sexy soft pink lingerie
4. Black lingerie with ruffles
5. White PJs (corset and sexy girly stuff printed on it) - for Naz
6. Pink PJs (cute lil' sheep printed on it) - for Miu
7. Hearts printed PJs (for Hanis)
8. Pink polka dots t-shirt
9. Long sleeved t-shirt in cream (for my friend)
10. Long sleeved t-shirt in soft pink (for my friend)
12. Red lacey sleeping mask x 2 (one for me, one for Miu)
13. Scented bra sachet (to put in my undies drawer - cute, isn't it?)
15. Black whip with feather
16. Sexy plasters
17. Cute little undies and bra
18. Wash bag
Souvenirs for my readers and for my not-so-close friends (classmate or whoever mate) ;p
1. Some weird signs for car
2. Pens, pens and pens!
3. Fridge magnets
4. Some name plates (bought one for my self! Yup, I'm Annie now! Not Wani! hehe)
5. A pink batch with my fave number on it
6. Can't remember (I knowww there's something else! But seriously, can't remember whatttt. Ishh..bad memory! >_< )
Some gifts for my nice friends! ;)
Stuff for my room mates! (this shop is super fun, I tell you! I became their member right away! hehe)
There were a lot of stuff that I really want so badddd..but it's a bit expensive for me..sob sob.. Like their notebooks, their organizers/diaries, their files, their calculator, their pencil case, their staplers, and so on! Seriously, I loveeeee this store!! If I ever gonna visit aussie again, I would surely have a visit in this store again! =)
These are from Smiggles.. Aren't they cute??
These are cute lil' notebooks with colorful pens and pencils and erasers..and a biggg paperclip for each set..
1. Pink for Naz
2. Green for Girl
3. Purple for Ulfah
4. Blue for Khairun
And thisssss, is mine!
A pink organizer with cute tiny little highlighters (with a really great scent!), pen, paperclip, erasers and some stickers. All pink! Me likey! =)
1. A suede leather hot pink peep toe heels from Shoe Show
2. Snake skin leather heels in brown from Shoe Show
3. Bronze pumps from The ZU Project
4. Sliver pumps from The ZU Project
These two babies would always be my favourite shoes! The killer heels. I like!! =)
And these footwear are all for friends and family.. (3 different kind of footwear, ey? I bought them according to their personalities and likings!)
1. Roxy thongs for Naz (as she constantly wears flipflops!)
2. Adidas limited edition off-white sneaker for Girl (cuz she never liked any other types of shoes other than this kind!)
3. The ZU Project hot pink patent leather peep toe heels (a perfect gift that complements her name!)
Some sexy stuff..
1. The whip (dunno what should I do with this thing! But it was bloody cheap! Was only about 7 AUD! And seeing those pink feathery thing, I just couldn't resist not to buy! haha)
2. The lacy sleeping mask
3. The pink polka dot scented bra sachet
4. Sexy plasters with writings written on them like, "I've got the cure. CALL ME!", "Get your pulse racing!", "Healed with love!", "Let me kiss it better!", "Miss Feel Good was here!", "I can make it better!", Nurses can take the pressure!" and many more! Isn't it cute? Tell me how can you not buy this thing (for your imaginary future husband) when it has such cute writings on it with a price tag of 5 AUD?!!
5. Forever New rocker black gloves
6. Forever New girly black lace gloves
All these necklaces and chains are from my fave accessories shop, Diva! Real cheap!!!! 5 dollar each JE!!! Seee..there's still some price tags on them. Just to show to you guys how bloody cheap they are! hehee
And brooches toooo! All Diva! And all 5 bloody dollars SAHAJA! (Eh..I now sound like a seller pulak.. Dah macam kedai lelong pulak kan kan..hahaha ;p)
Oh yeahh..that gold bangle is not from Diva. It's from Forever New
Some wangi wangian for myself..
1. Toni&Guy Shampoo and Conditioner - for Curl Hair range (bought them although I've straight hair, just because they're pink! Plus, they really do smell nice..hehe.. So, I think my hair would forgive me this time.... Well, I hope so! hehe)
2. My third bottle of J.Lo Still perfume. Bought at 100 ml. (Why don't they sell it at 1 litre ehh?! This perfume smell so nicee lah.. This perfume freak girl could use it for every single dayyy..
3. Christina Aguilera fragrance. Oh goshh.. This one smell so elegant! Me like it so much!!!
4. Britney Spears fantasy. My second bottle of 100 ml, but it's my third bottle of this perfume - bought the very first bottle at 50 ml. Fell in love instantly, and I just had to buy the biggest size to be well stocked of smelling like Britney. haha. Well..this is my casual day out fragrance. Sweet and errr...sweet?
I just realized..I bought all perfumes from the celebrity range! haha. I should have bought the Chanel Chance lah.. It's my all time fave jugak.. Dah nak habis sangat dah pun..Oh whyy didn't I buy the other day?? Haihh.. >_<
A lunchbox! (yes, it's the color pink again! ;p)
Why I bought it?? Well.. let seee.. Because first it's pink, second cuz it doesn't look cheap although it is! And third because it's the coolest mealbox I've ever seen! I could put my sandwich, my juice and some fruits or something! Just like the picture above! Isn't it cooool? hehee
And fourth because.... I could match it up with my Starbucks tumbler and flask! And bring these pink babies to my office! hehe.
That cute little bottle inside the mealbox, I'll put my juice, and that Starbuck clear tumbler, I'll pour some mineral water and that hot pink Starbucks flask, I'll have my coffee inside! Haaa..complete tak? Juice, coffee and water! hehee ;)
Alright..that's it! These are the stuff that I bought from Perth for myself, family and friends! Oh, and even for my readers! hehe.
P/s: So altogether, I have bought; 14 tops, 4 sling bags, 1 clutch, 1 bag, 1 hat, 2 scarves, 10 nighties, 1 shapewear, 3 bras, 5 undies, 2 sleeping masks, 1 whip, 1 washbag, 2 gloves, 30 pieces plasters, 1 scented sachet, 6 car accessories stickers, 15 pens, 2 name plates, 6 fridge magnets, 1 batch, 4 notebooks, 1 organizer, some stationeries, 5 heels, 1 flipflop, 1 sneaker, 9 necklaces, 1 bangle, 10 brooches, 2 hair care products, 3 fragrances, and 1 lunchbox!
So...what do you think? Does all these worth the suffocating? hahahaha. Okayyy..not funny. Of course..it ain't worth it AT ALL! Nope nope nopeeee! So no Wani. No more shopping like a mad person, OKAY??!