I am currently on a new acne product that I use at night, which is recommended by my doctor. (I still use my old skincare regime...but I add this product for my night time routine). I have been using this product for about one month now..and Alhamdulillah, my pimple has subside a bit and my skin look better than before! Not too oily like last time! (Pimple comes on a face that is oily and shiny! So avoid using any oily products on your skin..or that can cause your skin to look oily and shiny! Trust me, I know it now! hehe..My oily products are causing me to have break outs! >__<)
So anyway, have you heard of the Papulex skincare range?? To those who have never really been to the skin specialist or dermatologist, may probably have not heard of this product as they are only available at selected clinics/doctors. So today let me introduce this brand to you girls!
Papulex is a new range of an acne care products from France, clinically demonstrated to be effective for all forms of acne! The Papulex line of products cleanses, protects and keeps acne-prone skin in good condition. They only have 3 products right now, which is the cleanser, and two types of moisturizer - an oil-free cream or the hydrating cream. But really, you only need these cleanser and the moisturizer to keep acne-prone skin looking good! I personally love their hydrating cream! My skin stays matte all day!!!
So what makes Papulex differ from any other acne care products? Well first off, before I answer that question, you must first understand the main causes of acne. Like I mentioned previously in one of my entries, there are a number of things that can lead to the formation of acne. It can be stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance or simply improper hygiene. Acne can come in a different forms like; blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, nodules and cysts. Yeeek! However, when it comes down to the root of it all, there are FOUR main factors that can cause acne. They are:
A) Bacterial colonization
B) Inflammation of the affected area
C) Excess sebum
D) Thickening of the skin that blocks your pores
Originated in France, Papulex is a range specially formulated products for acne-prone akin. With its triple action formulation, Papulex has a unique triple-action formula that can address the three root causes of acne; (i) Bacterial colonization, (ii) Inflammation of the affected area, (iii) Excess sebum.
Powered by its unique triple action formulation, Papulex gains back patients' confidence and assures physicians of treatment results with its efficacy and superior tolerability. These products from Papulex are gentle on the skin and can be used both day and night. It is as the best combination therapy with Rx products during treatment phase and mono therapy for long term maintenance.
So the power of 3 Active Ingredients in Papulex that are clinically demonstrated to address the 3 root causes of acne are:
1. EU-Patented ABA Technology: Unique to Papulex, EU-patented ABA technology helps block the proliferation of (P. acnes) bacteria in the outer layer of the skin.
2. Nicotinamide - Helps reduce inflammation: Papulex contains 4% Nicotinamide, a natural molecule derived from Vitamin B3 that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. And studies have shown that Nicotinamide is as effective as clindamycin gel in reducing acne severity and lesion counts without inducing bacterial resistance.
3. Zinc PCA - Helps reduce sebum production: Papulex contains Zinc PCA that helps regulate sebum production, which causes oily skin and acne. A clinical study demonstrated that 1% Zinc PCA leads to a significant decrease of the sebum rate 28 days after its twice daily application, while no significant variations were observed in the placebo group.
Papulex is safe and effective for all forms of mild to moderate acne. 85% of physicians and 79% of patients find Papulex effective! I have tried it myself for about a month now..and I really think it does make a difference on my skin! Really. I have been searching high and low for a product that really works for my acne because I do not want to take medication for my moderate acne..because I know pills would have some side effects in the long run.. So, this cream is like my saviour! hehe. Based on my own experience, I only apply the hydrating cream during night time after using their cleanser and I use my normal skincare regime like usual, and make sure I would get enough sleep every day! And bit by bit...I can see that my pimple is not as active as last 2-3 weeks ago!!! Alhamdulillah... :)
So there are three products in the Papulex range currently, and they are:
1. Papulex Moussant Soap Free Cleansing Gel - Helps reduce imperfections while cleansing the skin gently with its soap-free formula. EU-patented ABA and Nicitinamide help reduce the appearance of blemishes while keeping skin feeling smooth and fresh. It is gentle and ideal for daily acne care. To promote acne-free skin, Papulex Moussant Soap Free Cleansing Gel is recommended for use twice a day before applying other acne care products.
2. Papulex Oil-Free Cream - Helps to reduce skin blemishes and skin imperfections. It contains mattifying agents and the unique triple-action formula (EU-patented ABA, Nicotinamide, and Zinc PCA). It is as the best combination therapy with Rx products during treatment phase and mono therapy for long term maintenance. It is fragrance-free, non-photosensitizing and non-comedogenic and can be used both day and night.
3. Papulex Isocorrexion Hydrating Cream - Helps clear blemishes and improves skin tightness and dryness caused by conventional acne. It is enriched with Biophytosebum (olive oil extract + squalene) and contains the unique triple-action formula (EU-patented ABA, Nicotinamide and Zinc PCA). It is recommended for use twice a day after using the Papulex Moussant Soap Free Cleansing Gel. Papulex Isocorrexion can be used both day and night.
You have the flexibility to use the Papulex products alone or in combination with other acne treatments to achieve best results! Within a few weeks, or maybe days you will find remarkable change in your face, inshaallah!
And always remember, to avoid stress, remain happy and cool every day, exercise or walk in a fresh air, drink plenty of water, eat less oily and spicy food and lastly, have plenty of sleep - minimum 8 hours, and most importantly don't work late night! This is a reminder to myself as well! hehe. Hope everyone will have a great looking skin and have great confidence with Papulex! ;)
Take care girls!