Well..anyway today I would like to share with you girls on how to cope with depression or whatever you call it when you broke up with your partner..and how to deal with singleton life. =P
Don't be sad ladies.. There's SO much to do in your life!
Men will always be men.. So there's no use to cry over something that has passed and some things you cannot change..Right? So it's better for you to enjoy every bits of your life! =)
Anyways, I have been doing so many stuff lately and that's the reason why I rarely update my blog. Sorry! It's just that I'm trying to live my life to the fullest! So my schedule is a bit tight. heh ;)
Anyway..let's see...what should you do to heel those wounds at times like this.. These are just some of the suggestions from me.. you can try if you like! (or not!)
1. Get a pet!
This is a sugar glider. I call him Sugar by the way. It's my friend's pet.
So get a pet, even if it's just for a day! Go walk your friend's dog, or borrow your friend's cat or feed the fish in your neighbour's house, or buy a guinea pig or even rent a rabbit!
Oh hey..I'm gonna soon buy rabbits for myself! They are toooo cute not to buy! I'm starting to love them! =)
2. Change your look
3. Pack up all your old stuff and donate!
4. Go shoe hunting, shoe shopping!
5. Go swimming with your brother
6. Go get a tattoo! (HA. HA.)
♥ BAGS" on your wrist, you should opt for something like "I hate boys" or.. "You're such a loser" or "Just divorced" or something you know! ;p
7. Spend some time with nature! And go monkey watching with friends!
8. Or dare to touch/held those animals you've never touch before!
9. Try to make your own recipes.
10. Hang out with your brother.
11. Go enjoy some nice music. Orchestra for example!
12. If you can't seem to find any fabulous looking shoes, then search for ice cream or mud pie or chocolates!
13. Learn some beading/ sewing lessons!
14. Be vain!
Get some pictures taken with your friends at a photo booth! It'll be SO fun with so many styles and poses!!
15. Go fishing!
16. Learn to play guitar!
17. Register yourself at a Fitness and Beauty Club for woman (Like Phillip Wain for example)
18. Go food hunting!
19. Make a card!
Spend some time and surprise your best friend with a really big card that you made yourself!
20. Prettify yourself!
Do some manicure and pedicure for your lovely hands and feet!
....and maybe foot spa too! Here's how! =)
21. Act like a total weirdo when with friends
22. Write letters!
23. Invite your friends to sleepover at your house!
24. Make a puzzle and try to complete it!
25. Go on a road trip with your best friends!
26. Have some time to sharpen your make up skills (or sharpen your eyes! haha)
27. Get a part-time job!
28. Make your brother happy rather than terhegeh-hegeh making someone else's happy
Well, at least even if your brother doesn't appreciate with your work and effort, at least he pays you! And that's cool enough! (daripada dapat **** kan..hehee. Dah la penat, lepas tu tak dapat apa-apa tapi dapat benda lain pulak..haihh)
29. Buy stuff for your room!
30. Pictures, pictures, and pictures with friends!
Take lotsa pictures with your friends! It's one of my fave thing in the world!
31. Sheesha and Barbican sessions with your friends and your brother's friends
32. Watch movies!
33. Buy/rent/borrow some new cds/dvds!
Listen to a new music genre, and watch new movies/series/drama or whatever!
34. Lastly and most importantly, have your friends around, and be with you when times are bad..
If you keep on doing all these fun stuff for months, I can assure you that you won't feel empty and feel lonely.. (and useless). Because your time has been fully utilized that you don't even have time to think about those stupid things! =)
P/s: This entry is a reminder to myself too! =)
P/ps: To all the single ladies out there! Don't be sad! Let's be happy, and mingle with the singles! haha =P