I was one of the nominees for Best Dressed! (Bangga sebab I was the only one yang takde kena mengena dengan HESS Company, tapi dapat gak naik pentas! hee)
Okay..well..here goes.. (Please click on the picture to enlarge!)
I've numbered the pics. So here goes the explanation.
1) Wear the normal 5 bux serkup/anak tudung. Wear the black colored one. It looks much better than the white or brown ones, or any other colors.
2) Put your scarf on your head. (You should bent yourself while doing this)
3) After you've put n place your scarf nicely n comfortably, grab the front part tightly and,
4) Start twisting it.. till the end of your scarf (You don't have to tie it off at the end, btw)
5 & 6) After you've done twisting, bring the twisted scarf to the back of your head
7) For the extra scarf, u have to insert it at the bottom part of your wrapped head.
8 & 9) Adjust every part- front, back, upward accordingly, so that it looks nice on you. Make sure it is tight enough (but still comfy, of course). If u want to prevent or secure the twisted part from falling or undo by itself, use berry pins. Just 4 or 5 is enough. (Ask people to do the pinning for u)
10) Back view
11) Side view
12) Now, you're done! hehe ;)
Actually this turban style is just like the ones that people always wrap their head, after they've washed n shampooed their hair. That's how I got the idea! hehe
It's really simple, my dears!
Hmm..I wish to wear a headwrap like these.. (much cooler!)
Oh Erykah badu! So coool! How does she wear like this ey? Anyone knows? Please share! I sooo wanted to wear like this one of these days..hehe (Tak payah pakai heels dah..dah cukup tinggi dah ni!! LOL)
But Wani's turban style is the easiest. eheh ;P
Okay.. Happy trying and Good Luck! =)